Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Katchafire Seriously Live @ Brixton Redondo Beach 050709

Katchafire Seriously Live Brixton Redondo Beach 050709

Katchafire Seriously Live @ Brixton Redondo Beach 050709

Katchafire Seriously Live Brixton Redondo Beach 050709 LYRICS Seriously its been a long time Since Ive heard from thee Since you dropped me a line Well I know What youve been going through And I know What Ive been telling you Girl seriously give me another one Wo yeah I happen to know whats gonna happen next The rhythm will pull you into this here jam I reckon the rhythm just cant stop you moving And everywhere you look people be dancing near yeah I dont drive no flashy car I dont wear no flashy ring girl You dont see me trying bling bling girl yeah Give me another one

Brought to you by Pinoy Chat - The Pinoy Youtube (Pinoy Videos, Pinoy Movies, Philippines TV, Pinoy TV, Pinoy Multimedia Sharing)

No comments:

Post a Comment